Monday, May 5, 2014

Darkness Falls

I prayed it would never happen. I tried to reason with them. I begged them not to. But it was all in vain. They did it. They finally did it.

They're making a 50 Shades of Grey movie.

It comes out around February 14th next year. Be afraid people, be very afraid.

And it's also New Zealand Music Month now, the time of year that I'm never sure how to feel about. On the one hand I'm all for promoting music, and it's nice to see more music from here, but on the other hand I always end up feeling really guilty because almost all the music I listen to isn't actually from New Zealand. Although to my credit it's not from America either. Why, even as I write this I'm listening to stuff from the Netherlands, Holland, Finland and Germany. It's genres that do it you see, if there were some symphonic metal bands from New Zealand I'd probably be all over them.

The next librarymajig is next Thursday. That is not this upcoming Thursday, but the one after it, on the 15th. It'll probably be something to do with the aforementioned music month, though sadly not the musical librarything meeting that I'd like, and it's very likely we'll be forced to do that match-up quiz that the library has. The one that I think I've cracked. Still there'll probably be sugar of both solid and liquid varieties. Even if we're only allowed half the bottles available.

STOP PRESSES!! It's actually THIS THURSDAY!! NOT next Thursday after all, but THIS ONE. That's what happens when you have holidays, all the days blur together and you think this month started on a Saturday and not a Thursday. It's THIS THURSDAY.

Oh and the holidays are over. They ended to. Just came and went just like that without warning, just like everything else that makes me happy. What? Noo, I'm not bitter about anything.

Well that's about everything then. It seems sort of small this time. Oh well, maybe I'll come up with something more to ramble about next time.

Exunt

No comments:

Ace Of Clubs

Hi Welcome to the blog of the Mangere Bridge Teen Book Club. We call ourselves Ace of Clubs. We meet once a month, normally on the third Thursday 4.30pm @ Mangere Bridge Library. We talk about books, hang out and have random fun. This blog will tell you what we have been up to, what is coming up and of course lots of stuff about books. All teens are welcome so if you are around come along and join us.